Fusion Stress & Anxiety 60T
3 in stock
Fusion Stress & Anxiety 60T
With KSM-66® ashwagandha to reduce symptoms of stress and mild anxiety symptoms
Fusion Stress & Anxiety features a highly concentrated extract of the herb ashwagandha called KSM-66®, which provides relief for symptoms of stress and mild anxiety and enhances the body’s ability to adapt to stress.
- Fusion Stress & Anxiety contains KSM-66®, a specialised extract of ashwagandha (also known as withania) to:
- Improve the body’s ability to adapt to stress
- Reduce symptoms of stress
- Relieve mild anxiety symptoms
- Stress & Anxiety also contains:
- An extract of holy basil (tulsi) called OciBest®
- Polygala to calm the mind, soothe the spirit and reduce irritability and excess nervous energy, based on its traditional use in Chinese medicine
- Citrus peel, traditionally used to regulate qi (life force energy) and as a digestive tonic in Chinese medicine
- The Chinese herbs magnolia bark and poria mushroom
Ashwagandha relieves symptoms of stress and mild anxiety
Fusion Stress & Anxiety contain KSM-66®, a highly concentrated1 and specialised extract of ashwagandha that:
- Promotes the body’s ability to cope with stress
- Decreases stress symptoms
- Relieves symptoms of mild anxiety
Ashwaganda is an Ayurvedic (Indian) herb also known as withania. In addition to its use for relieving symptoms of stress, ashwagandha is traditionally used as a rejuvenating tonic and an adaptogen to enhance the body’s ability to adapt to stress in Ayurvedic medicine.
Polygala: traditionally used to reduce mild anxiety symptoms in Chinese medicine
In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), the herb polygala is traditionally taken to decrease symptoms of mild anxiety as well as to calm both the mind and spirit (called shen). It’s also traditionally used in TCM to assist a relaxed state of mind and relieve restlessness and irritability.
Fusion Stress & Anxiety also contains an extract of holy basil (tulsi) called OciBest® plus the Chinese herbs citrus peel, magnolia bark and poria mushroom.
Citrus peel: traditionally taken as a digestive tonic in Chinese medicine
Citrus peel is an herb traditionally used in Chinese medicine for its benefits in both improving digestive weakness and regulating qi (vital energy) to relieve abdominal bloating and feelings of fullness, nausea and burping.
Fusion Stress & Anxiety also contains an extract of holy basil (tulsi) called OciBest® plus the Chinese herbs magnolia bark and poria mushroom.
- KSM-66 Ashwagandha. Accessed 23 Feb 2021 from https://ksm66ashwagandhaa.com/ksm-66/what-is-ksm-66/
Adults: Take 2 tablets one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
|Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) KSM-66® root 187.5mg, dry equiv.||1.88g|
|Polygala (Polygala tenuifolia) root 75mg, dry equiv.||750mg|
|Citrus peel (Citrus reticulata) fruit peel 75mg, dry equiv.||750mg|
|Holy basil (Ocimum tenuiflorum OciBest®) whole plant 300mg, dry equiv.||3g|
|Magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) stem bark 93.8mg, dry equiv.||750mg|
|Poria (Wolfiporia cocos) mushroom 100mg, dry equiv.||500mg|
OciBest® is a trademark of Natural Remedies Pvt. Ltd. KSM-66® is a registered trademark of Ixoreal Biomed Inc.
Suitable for vegetarians.
No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
If symptoms persist or you are unsure if this medicine is right for you, talk to your health professional. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Contains lactose and galactose. Contains potassium (12.9mg per tablet).
Suitable for vegetarians
No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat or nuts.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.